Monday, April 21, 2008

Xavi calls Ronaldo The Best Player in the World but...

“With [Lionel] Messi, he is the best player in the world. In fact, he is in front of Leo in terms of influence in a game...The kid has everything — we are talking about physical and technical football...I have the impression, but I don’t know him, that he spends too much time with things that are not football-related. He has goals, dribbling, pace and a winning mentality. But also he overcomplicates things...



...He feels so superior to everybody, and rightly so, that he tries things that sometimes are unnecessary...I think he could be a much better player if he was here, playing with us. I have a soft spot for him, I would love him to join us. He would be a better footballer, I feel that he doesn’t get as much pressure, as many demands as he would get here. In England, if you do a couple of things right, people talk about you being a legend. Here if you don’t do a control properly or if you throw the ball to the stands, people hate you, so you have to become a better player.”

Source >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.