Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sid Lowe thinks The Best Player In The World would be Messi if not for injuries

"I heard Sid Lowe say on Football Weekly that if it wasn't for injuries Lionel Messi would be streaks ahead of everyone else as the best player in the world. I couldn't agree more. I would go one step further though and say that despite his injuries, I still think Messi is easily the most perfect footballer on the planet. Ronaldo and Messi will square up in just over a week, with Ronaldo having a much easier task, what with him facing a terribly inept Barcelona defence deprived of their best defender (who isn't even that good anyway). This should be a good opportunity for Ronaldo to display his talents, and if he does so I will praise him for it. However, if he plays a bit rubbish but scores some form of goal, can I ask that people don't harp on about him answering his critics with another big performance in a big game. That would be much appreciated."

Source >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.