Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mourinho says The Best Player in the World must win a trophy


"The player of the year must be the best of the year but he must also be a winner...I don't think he can be a player without a big trophy. Clearly what Ronaldo did in the season was magnificent. I think by far, or by some distance, he has been the best player in the Premiership but for me the best is always a winner because football is a collective sport. If Man United do something important by winning the Premiership or by winning the Champions League I would say – and not just me, the whole football world – give the trophy to him."
*
Well...what Mourinho says might be true of the EPL Player of the Year trophy but it's not necessarily true about our title - The Best Player in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.