Monday, April 21, 2008

Gudjohnsen rates Scholes ahead of The Best Player in the World


Speaking ahead of Wednesday's clash with Manchester United, Barcelona's Eidur Gudjohnsen stated that he rated Paul Scholes ahead of The Best Player in the World:

"I'm more an admirer of Paul Scholes than I am of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but he has 10 other great players around him every week...Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I've ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him...Of course players like Ronaldo and Messi can change a game with one bit of skill, but there's a lot of hysteria about them and the tie will be all about which of us plays better as a team."
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.