Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Best Player In The World Gets Mad at the World

Cristiano Ronaldo is starting to tire of the speculation about his future:

"I just don't care what the whole world seems to want to say about me or speculate about my future...I've said it a thousand times and, by now, people should realise...I'm totally happy at United...I'm in the form of my life and I'm having the season of my career so far so it makes me mad sometimes to read some of the things which are supposed to be related to my future...I get angry but I'm trying to accept it's a waste of energy to be furious because it is not worth it."


No it's not worth it Cristiano. Stay focused. There are still trophies to be won:

Such as:

1. Premiership

2. Champions League

3. Euro 2008

4. Ballon d'Or

5. FIFA World Player

With all that on the line why would you want to focus on what "other" people are saying or writing?

Don't worry about journalists, bloggers or Real president Predrag Mijatovic...

Because after all you are The Best Player In The World.

Source >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.