Friday, December 5, 2008

Ribery agrees with Ronaldo selection but...

Bayern Munich's Franck Riberry thinks he should have ranked higher in the Ballon d'Or voting:

“Frankly, I am disappointed by my ranking. I should have deserved better...Last year, I finished seventh having played six months for Marseille and six months at Bayern, without having won any titles...Here, I am 16th in the list at the end of a massive season with Bayern. We were champions of Germany, won the national cup and reached the semi-finals of the Uefa Cup...I also picked up a number of individual awards, for example the best player in the Bundesliga."

But Ribery still backs Ronaldo's selection:

“I would have voted for him.”

> Info Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.