Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Best Players in the World are all divers

So there.

That's what Cristiano Ronaldo thinks:

“If we have to talk about divers then we have to talk about all the best players in the world...They are the ones who are the most difficult to stop and attract the most fouls. So they fall more than others...Even the biggest heroes also end up falling. I am used to this criticism...I will continue to be the player I am, aiming to win collective and individual titles. That makes me very proud, above what people may think.”

He's so right. The best players have always been targetted with physical play by the less skillfull.

Ronaldo also once more made an argument for himself to be named The Best Player in the World:

We will know shortly if I’m the best player in the world. For the moment I don’t know...There are many other candidates for the Ballon d’Or but the one who has to win is the one who was the best during the year...I was very consistent. I was champion in England and I won the Champions League. I was the top scorer in Europe, the top scorer in the Champions League. Everything I did, I did well. I had an extraordinary season. The rest I don’t control.”


> Info Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Best Player In The World project.